The VIP Lounge has always been a magical place, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the regular airport—a quiet haven where a weary traveler can rest away from the hoi polloi, no matter where they are worldwide while enjoying premium airport services from airlines.
But for the vast majority of people, it’s a place for businessmen and the rich and famous. But with the launch of a new app from San Francisco app developers, LoungeBuddy (available on iOS and Android), all that’s about to change, said John Hutchinson of British tabloid newspaper, the Daily Mail.
- Advice regarding walk-in lounges
- Reviews of lounges globally
- Ability to book lounge only services (such as a massage)
- Comfortable spots to relax and unwind
- Spots for businessmen to undertake some work in a quiet place
- Lounges with restaurants that overlook the runway
- Lounges with access to shower facilities
- LoungeBuddy profile creation for quick access
- Ability to purchase instant lounge access
The app has proved popular, with one user, Wolfram Arnold writing that it was an “awesome guide to a personalized lounge experience.” He went on to add that “are you stuck at an airport you don’t know? Try this app. I had an awesome experience at CHP [Copenhagen] Apartment Lounge in a nice, quiet ambiance for less money than the food alone would have cost elsewhere.”
A Lounge App is not the personalized experience that Gateway VIP Services offers. A meet and greet service offers airport assistance worldwide, fast-track services and even car services. The Lounge App, however, is a perfect place for a weary traveler to rest in case of a flight delay or cancellation.
LoungeBuddy is constantly updated by its users and the app development team are working on upgrades to the software to make it even more seamlessly useable, making international travel even more relaxing by taking away the stress that can sometimes accompany it.
For more information about LoungeBuddy, check out the Daily Mail’s report here.
Share this story